Monday, June 1, 2015

Storage Mix and Match Embossing Folder

I purchased the Anna Griffin Mix and Match Embossing folders when they were on HSN, you can see them here.

I was struggling on how to store the inserts so they would be easy to use.  I cam up with this.



I used a Fridge Binz 4 x15 for the inserts, I purchased mine here.

I cut the red plastic dividers at 3 1/4 x 4 3/4 and mounted the shape to the front and a magnet strip to the back for the die.



I then cut the white image sheet to 2 3/4 x 4 and embossed each image.



This way I can quickly look for a sentiment and know what shape embossing folder it corresponds to.



My embossing folders are stored in the 8 x15 Fridge Binz and you can find that here.  



Links on the plastic dividers are on my Original Stamp Storage post.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment