Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Rose B Paper Doll Card - August 21st

For this week's assignment we needed to use any of the Elisha we could pick any file from the store to use.  I picked the Elisha Jean and Friends Set




I imported the jpg into my Cricut Explore and then print and cut Rose.   I then colored Rose with my Copics:
Skin: E11, E21, E00 and E000
Shoes: R29, R27 and R24 with B99, B97 and B95
Hair: W9, W7, W5 and W3
Flower: R29 and R27 with E33 and YR23

I used Pattern paper from Fancy Pants Be Different 6x6 paper pad and then cut the SVG's included in the set.  Hello Sunshine is from The Stamps of Life Kit Club.

8 comments:

  1. ditto to what Rhonda said...oh my i simply love her...she looks like a big sister...love it and love the clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of her, just adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keri! This is way too cute! I love how you added shoe strings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina!! The shoe strings were really fun, but I thought I might rip the paper. lol

      Delete