Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Big Greetings - OMG! Feb 7th Inspiration

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month for our design teams inspirational post in which by leaving a comment you will be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. 

For this week we were assigned any of the Big Expression sets here.  I used the OMG file.

I sliced the OMG out of the front rectangle so I could fill the inside and make it a shaker card.



I layered the pattern OMG on the same color dark blue cardstock and filled it with blue and sliver sequins and silver micro beads.

I finished it off with some twine and its your day stamp embossed in black.



I thought that this would make a nice masculine birthday card.

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments: