Saturday, September 16, 2017

You're a Witch!

Be sure to visit the Cutting Cafe Blog on the 7th and 21st of every month for our design teams inspirational post in which by leaving a comment you will be entered into a drawing to win 3 FREE sets of your choice from the online store. Now on to this weeks inspiration!   

For this weeks assignment we could use any of the Shoe sets (Rain Boot, Vintage Boot, High Heel Shoe and Witches Boot) I chose to use the Witches Boot Shaped Card



I printed the sentiment "You're a Witch" from the sentiments included and then foiled it with the Minc.



I also printed from the same set "A good witch of course... Happy Halloween" and after foiling it added it to the inside of my card.

I added black pearl pen to the buttons and glossy accents to the star on the front of the boot.  A little stitching and gems finish it off.

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments: