Saturday, February 24, 2018

Adventures!

I am back with another incredibly cute image from SBS!  

This is the new progressive image on the SBS Friends Facebook page it is called Audrey's flight.  You can purchase her for $1 during the challenge.


The challenge this month is anything but a card!  Please play along with us.

I colored her with my Copics:
Skin: E04, E11, E21, E00 and E000 with R20
Hair: E29, E25 and E21
Yellow: Y19, Y15 and Y11

Blue: B39, B28 and B24
Green: G28, G24 and YG03
Grey: N7,N5, N3 and N1
Black: W9, W7, W5 and W3
I used a Tim Holtz tag die and then added pattern paper and a die cut along the bottom.  I added Nuvo Embellishment mouse in cornflower blue around the edges of the tag, the sentiment and the focal image.  I like how the mouse looks like she is flying!

Some Nuvo glitter and glitter enamel dots, finish off this cute tag.  Ribbon and solid cardstock are from FSJ.  

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment